Saturday 22 November 2014

BLOG Again???

I do not know why am i getting obsessed over blogging these days?? Bukan sibuk tengok blog orang pon..tapi creating blogs of my own..hahaha..previously (long long time ago......) i have created one.. adrenaleenhassan.blogspot..tapi dah bersawang tahap villa nabilla gamaknya!! until todate..i only posted 2 posts and my bff Ritz yang sangatlah rajen menghupdate "Salam Mesra" nya always taking troll on this matter.. Recently, through over-blog, i managed to create one..tapi macam takde follower je walaupun visitor agak memberangsangkan..(ratus2 la jugak)...maybe over-blog ni kurang popular kot..ntah lah.. as i am not IT literate person, i do not know which is which..hantam sajelah labu!! So long as it is practical, not complicated, user friendly and updatable via smartphone dah cukup baik!!.  And accidentally today, while browsing on detox drinks through azlita masam manis yang follower dah berpuluh ribu tu..i saw this tiny caption "Create Blog" maka lahirlah blog ke 3 ku "lantaimizzpinky.blogspot.com"..address lebih kurang sama dengan over-blog..my bff Najiha said that mizzpinky sounded soo gedik as I am obviously not kind of.. malas nak pikir nama ape dah sebenornye and i always associate myself with "pink karer" and bila sebut pinky2 ni terus teringat karya popular "Lantai T. Pinkie" nukilan Sasterawan Negara Datuk A. Samad Said..so cedoklah sikit..kununnya nak berkarya jugak lah dalam blog ni.  Well.. i guess i'm here for sharing my experience especially on food and travel as i enjoy both very very much and it might be the right place for me to improve my writings..so Insyaallah i'll see you in my next post (hopefully...:-P). Terimalah gambarku yang bajet paling comel ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment